At Cluff Commercial we provide a personal service to our clients in order that they benefit from our local and professional expertise.
Chris Cluff BSc (Hons) MRICS (Registered Valuer)
Chris has over 30 years of experience in commercial property and qualified with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors in 1984. He has been working in the Taunton area since 1987 and had seven years experience with national firm Chestertons and Lalong Brothers prior to establishing his own company.
Chris lives in Taunton and is married with two children. His hobbies include music, horology and motorcycling.
Tony Mc Donnell BSc MRICS (Registered Valuer)
After graduating from Oxford Brookes University with an Honours Degree in Real Estate Management, Tony then completed a Masters Degree in Spatial Planning.
In autumn of 2005, Tony joined a successful local Somerset based firm as a graduate surveyor and undertook further training within the Commercial Department gaining valuable experience and assisting clients with all types of commercial property.
Tony qualified as a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) in May of 2016 and subsequently joined Cluff Commercial in September 2016.
Over the past 15 years, Tony has built up an in-depth knowledge of the regional commercial property market and has fostered relationships with many private individuals, property and development companies, as well as having assisted numerous occupiers fulfil their specific commercial property requirements.
Tony provides a personal and focused service to clients. He aims to develop and enhance the company’s existing client list and foster new client relationships.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the industrial, retail and office sectors.
- Maximising value through asset management or alternative uses.
- Assisting with the sale of investment properties.
- Relocation of businesses and assisting clients with the acquisition of land / buildings.
- Assisting clients with auctioning their properties in conjunction with national auction firms.
- Personal Achievements in his chosen profession:
- Estates Gazette – Dealmaker for Somerset 2014 and 2015 – having successfully overseen the completion of more commercial property transactions than any other agent in Somerset.
- RICS Registered Valuer.
Tony enjoys sporting activities and when the opportunity permits going running, playing football and cycling to stay fit. Tony lives in Devon with his partner Jane and their three children. He enjoys visiting family in Ireland as well as holidaying abroad.
Jackie has worked for Cluff Commercial since 2003. Senior secretary and administrator, based at Bridgwater, she has great enthusiasm for the locality and the property profession.